Old December 23rd 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
John R. Yamamoto-Wilson

Default N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

foadOC wrote:

[unnecessary link snipped]

Oh, I know, I know. I'm just curious that there was supposed to be a
court hearing, but there's been no report of it. Several other minor
news sites report the alleged crime as fact when, until there's been a
trial, this is unproven. If the perpetrator, whom they name in full,
really exists could result in them being sued for libel. Some of them
give AP as a source, which appears to be wrong. And there's nothing at
all in any of the major news sources. All of which gives me cause to doubt.

On the other hand, the BC reporter and the blind judge who handled the
case are bona fide, so maybe it's true, but I'm not jumping to any
conclusions.

If I really wanted to get into all of that, though, I'd choose a
different newsgroup. I only wish you would do the same.

[offensive, unnecessary and unseasonal language snipped]

Those parts of your reply that I haven't quoted simply weren't worth
quoting. The rest of it was very good.

John
http://rarebooksinjapan.org