Old December 23rd 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
michael adams

Default N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

"John R. Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote in message
foadOC contributed to the dysfunctionality of our forum for the
discussion of issues relating to book-collecting thus:

A fellow in Michigan (or somewhere, I don't recall) was recently

charged
with

[offensive and possibly spurious material snipped]

Roaky Swerked brightened up our Christmas season with the observation:

more proof that homo sapien is just one step above his gorilla ancestors

Thank you so much, both of you.

I wish you success in finding a forum where your enlightened views will
be appreciated and hope that once you do so you will leave this
newsgroup alone.

Season's greetings.

John
http://rarebooksinjapan.org

And you.

Do you have Chrimbo, sorry Winter Festival, in Japan then ?
And New Year ?

michael adams

" All it takes for trolls to prevail is for good men to keep responding
to them "

Sorry couldn't resist. And not after Edmund Burke, who apparently
said no such thing. Ah the joys of Usenet.