Old July 9th 05, 05:05 PM

On 8 Jul 2005 04:53:37 -0700, "Ralphael1" wrote:

Yo bro; sorry for the maladies. If it weren't for my advanced age I
would offer some assistence with the lifting and loading should you
need it. (Even pay my way up to your digs.)
Don't even think about me operating your freebie project, I haven't
forgiven you for not sending me The Netherlands. I should have my want
list complete by the time you are back. It is about 2 gigs so let me
know when you are ready to receive....ROTF

If anyone knows Ralph, this would be an extremely funny scene seeing
him ROTF !!!!! Thanks for the offer to help, but I think I can pack
up the stamp stuff without losing the eye. (Read about how torn
retinas become detached quickly)

Internet goes off on Monday, so I have a small reprieve until then.
No phone though... Times are tough. Even SNA's budget could get me
out now! hehehehehehehe... (Thanks for trying, Victor)

You guys (gals) keep me laughing. Even in some tough times. So, I
thank you all once again! :^)

Tracy Barber
adirondack-pc
"Freebie Stamp Project"