Old July 8th 05, 05:35 AM

Default Freebie Stamp Project On Hold...

As the subject states, the Freebie Stamp Project is on hold - at least
for 1 month.

I'll be moving within the next 2 weeks (forced move, no choice) and
won't have ANY time to answer ANY snail mail or check in here for
about 1 month.

Far too much to get into... Suffice it to say I have some physical
issues that need dealing with, along with the move. (Torn retina,
sleep apnea, need I say more?)

If those people who have put up ads about this on their web sites can
mention that I'll be out of commission until about August 15th, I'd be
grateful for the task.

Thanks for your time. Thanks to those that have supported me in all
my endeavors.

I "may" still have my mohawky e-mail address, but I'm not too sure.
My ISP connection gets cut off Monday.

This is a very challenging time for me... Everyone have a great time
stamping! I'll be thinking of ya...

Tracy Barber
adirondack-pc
"Freebie Stamp Project"