Old December 13th 04, 08:05 PM
Roger Smith

"Rodney" wrote in message
I am writing this as your page loads (zzzzzz)
thanks to the 56k dial up.

Can we have too many Chrismassy Links?

Thanks to our multiculturalocity, some of our Australian pre-school
locations are abandoning traditional Christmas, as it may offend
those of other faiths.

As an ex-choir boy, I find this rather depressing.

"Victor Manta" wrote in message
| This time I have put together some of the nicest cards and covers
dedicated
| to Christmas that I have found in my collection:
|
| http://www.values.ch/Art-Gallery/Chr...s-beauties.htm
|
| --
| Victor Manta
|
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Art on Stamps: http://www.values.ch/
| Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://www.pwmo.org/
| Romania by Stamps: http://www.marci-postale.com/
| Communism on Stamps: http://www.values.ch/communism/
| Spanish North Africa: http://www.values.ch/sna-site/

Rodney

Some of our schools celebrate Diwali as well as Christmas.

What do you mean by "traditional" - turkey and christmas pudding (or barbie
on the beach) together with Santa Claus, or the religious bit?

Regards, Roger