Old September 23rd 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter[_2_]

Default Seeburg DaVinci jukebox working in Pittsburgh, PA

Can you put the pictures somewhere else or email them to me?
Lots of people (like me) don't have myspace accounts, and don't want to set
one up.
Thanks!

"-Al" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all! I have a 1979 Seeburg DaVinci 45s jukebox for sale in
Pittsburgh, PA. It is working, and it is a 100 selection machine.
It
has a footprint that is much smaller than 200 selection jukeboxes, so
it can fit almost anywhere. This juke has a really nice sound with
horn tweeters. The jukebox has a cool Aztec-type art look to the
front, as you don't see the song cards when looking at the juke
straight on. Pics of the jukebox can be seen he

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...er.viewPicture...

While doing research on this juke, I came to learn that it is VERY
rare, as it was produced at a time when Seeburg was merging with
Stern. It is estimated that only about 100 were made of this type.
There is a very similar juke that not nearly as rare, but the other
one does not have the micro-computer control. The jukebox is loaded
fully with 45s. I am asking for $300 for the juke. Locals may feel
free to come by and listen to it. I am willing to help get it ready
for shipping from a ground-level garage. (No in home service needed
if paying for shipping!) Feel free to email me with any questions.

-Al