Old September 23rd 07, 02:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
-Al

Default FS: Seeburg DaVinci jukebox working in Pittsburgh, PA

Hi all! I have a 1979 Seeburg DaVinci 45s jukebox for sale in
Pittsburgh, PA. It is working, and it is a 100 selection machine.
It
has a footprint that is much smaller than 200 selection jukeboxes, so
it can fit almost anywhere. This juke has a really nice sound with
horn tweeters. The jukebox has a cool Aztec-type art look to the
front, as you don't see the song cards when looking at the juke
straight on. Pics of the jukebox can be seen he

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...er.viewPicture...

While doing research on this juke, I came to learn that it is VERY
rare, as it was produced at a time when Seeburg was merging with
Stern. It is estimated that only about 100 were made of this type.
There is a very similar juke that not nearly as rare, but the other
one does not have the micro-computer control. The jukebox is loaded
fully with 45s. I am asking for $300 for the juke. Locals may feel
free to come by and listen to it. I am willing to help get it ready
for shipping from a ground-level garage. (No in home service needed
if paying for shipping!) Feel free to email me with any questions.

-Al