Old December 15th 04, 12:46 AM
Rodney

I have Scott's, Yvert and a couple of others,
and I hardly use them.
I still prefer hard copy for cataloguing.
I find them a little irritating to navigate, the scans borderline.
They seem to be caught between a rock and a hard place
for the production of scans, and the protection of copying them.
I like my scans at least 400dpi.

I still revert to my own limited e-album, where the early scans are poor,
but I also catalogue and build, stories and legends behind the issues
catalogued with Gibbons numbers.
When I pass on, someone will have a good read perhaps