Old December 14th 04, 09:20 PM
John DeBoo

I can only speak of the Scotts cats, and the features you mention are
sound. The one thing I do not like about them is the lack of
portability, unless one has a laptop. If all your work is done at home
and you don't expect to need portability, then they are a viable option.
After looking at the Scott US Specialized, I opted to stick with
paper, even if my old ones are B&W, not color.
John

Douglas Myall wrote:

These have begun to appear in recent years and I am wondering what
members think of them. For myself, I think they should be searchable,
printable (with colour images), navigable (easy to look up a given
stamp) and browsable. What features do YOU consider essential or
desirable?

The Pipex account is dead. so to contact me direct use:

Douglas