Old March 3rd 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 3, 11:08 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"
wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:02 am, "seattle_bookseller"

wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:27 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"

wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:16 am, "seattle_bookseller"

wrote:
Scot, does anyone moderate this NG?

No LJ Abuse team to go whimpering to here, I'm afraid, JASON
CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M/ ARSUPIAL.

The magic of the Internet.

Hey, didja hear that they revealed some serious deficiencies and
exploits around Onion Routers? Think you should be worrying...?

This has become a police matter at this point. You are a stalker,
David Schlesinger.

Rockin'. I'll look forward to hearing from 'em, JASON CHRISTOPHER
HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL.

Oh, I forgot to mention: fraudulently registering a domain name in
furtherance of a crime (like extortion) is a Federal crime. And you
better believe that I will subpoena "Aaron Bohannon" and "Niwi" and
Verio and all the records associated with the registration of
stonemirror.org...

We're gonna have some fun!

More of your deranged fantasies that have not remotely touched reality
in something like SIX YEARS.