Old August 8th 03, 04:21 AM
Ira Stein

Stu Miller wrote:

I might have bid on a raw coin or two of his if given the chance
myself so dealing with him doesn't place you on the wrong side of any
fence I have. Posting here, however, might have placed you one the
wrong side of that seller's fence.

Just for the heck of it I decided to bid on one of Brad Hollender's auctions on
eBay, a 1953 Quarter slabbed by ACG. Well, well well. Seems I'm blocked too!

Brad wrote me aerlier that he has no connection with Hager and dioesn't know
who he is. Here's what he then wrote:

* IRA S. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO LET THE GROUP KNOW THAT I BOUGHT
AN ESTATE OUT OF FLORIDA AND DIDN'T BLOCK ANYONE FROM MY LIST. ALSO, I WILL
OFFERsnip

Hogwash! Bought out of an Estate? Didn't block anybody? Well, mysonbrad is
blocked from my auctions and will forever remain thus. I hate liars!
Ira Stein