Old July 14th 04, 03:09 PM
Reid Goldsborough

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:11:46 GMT, Alan Williams
wrote:

I suggest that the very next time you regurgitate that which others have
fed you, that you apply for a patent.

And now you expect me to respond in kind to this provocation, which
you obviously hope to start another flamewar. You seem to really like
these flamewars, this idiotic, content-free mudslinging
gutterfighting. I don't. So I won't respond in kind. But I will say,
once again, that the information in this periodic post wasn't
"regurgitated" or filched or stolen or plagiarized or any of the other
lying accusations that you seem to like to fling so much. It was
researched.

In doing research, as with other material I write, I use as many
sources as I can find. For this particular periodic post my sources
included books on coin collecting as well as on eBay, articles from
magazines and newspapers on the same subjects, Web sites from
individuals, organizations, businesses, and government agencies, posts
to this newsgroup and about a dozen other online discussion groups
I've participated in or searched through to gauge people's
experiences, phone and in-person conversations at coin shows and
elsewhere with both collectors and dealers who use eBay, and my own
personal experiences over the past four years buying and selling on
eBay.

--

Email: (delete "remove this")

Consumer: