Old June 22nd 17, 05:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default M100C mechanism end glass replacement

Anybody offer tips on how I might remove the stubborn seamless piece of glass that is in one of the mechanism end panels?......I intend to replace it with the correct rectangular (1x1/2) pattern glass.....The side trim metal piece has already been removed but the glass piece which is not glued onto the masonite does not want to budge....Am afraid I will distort the metal frame if I start to wedge screwdrivers in around the frame...