Old January 30th 17, 05:05 AM
Norm Grossman Norm Grossman is offline
Junior Member

Default 1969-70 Montreal voyageurs Team photo

I'm looking to buy a copy of the 1969-70 Montreal Voyageurs hockey team This was their first year in Montreal Al MacNeil was their player/coach. Please email me at .

Also looking for a copy of the 1968-69 Houston Apollos hockey team. This was their last year as Montreal Canadiens farm team. Al MacNeil was the player coach

Also looking for the Al MacNeil team issued postcard from the 1969-71 set. Al was an assistant coach(pictured in a blue work out suit)

Looking to buy all as a lot or individually. My email is