Old June 13th 11, 09:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Klickit

Default WTB: Turntable motor for Rowe R81

On Jun 13, 9:12*am, Alan Hood
wrote:
Klickit;685769 Wrote:

Anyone have a known good one they are willing to sell? *PN is
302-05193.

Hello,

You can use any turntable motor from any of the 1100 mechanisms from the
1963 Model L through to the 1976 R-80 and the1200 mechanisms from
1976/77 R-80S through to 1979 R-83.

If you get stuck I could supply a good used one, but I am in the UK.

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

--
Alan Hood

Thanks Alan, that's good information to know. I did manage to get one
at jukeboxparts.com. Paid $75 for it. Seemed like a fair price to
me. Just hope it fixes my problem. The speed is slightly slow and
has a slight wow. I opened it up and two of the coils had hot spots
where the varnish was burned off and a few of the wires shorted
together. I replaced the idler wheel and it made no difference even
though it had some nicks in it. Do you think I am on the right track?