Old November 19th 03, 10:30 AM
samain

The back of the Peru 100 Soles of 1976 portrays Machu Picchu (P-114) and
the back of the 1/2 Quetzals (for the past several years) shows a
temple at Tikal (or a temple named Tikal?). The back of the Mexican
1,000 Pesos (from about 1959 to 1977, P-52 series) features a temple
from Chichenitza. All the above notes can be found on my website. Hope
this helps. Take care. Sincerely, Ron Wise

Alan D. wrote:
Hello everyone;
Could anyone please tell me if there are (and if so which ones) any paper
money
bills with images of archaeological places for the following countries in
South and Central America:

1. Guatemala (image of Tikal)
2. Mexico (Chichenitza, Palenque or such)
3. Peru (Machu Picchu)

I'd greatly appreciate any information. Thank you.

Regards,

--
Ron Wise
"Ron Wise's World Paper Money Homepage"