Old September 10th 03, 11:29 AM
JSTONE9352

My price sheet doesnt go to 68, though, but if you look back at the general
trend, I think that about $6500-7500 is what a normal 68 would get. The low
number certainly would help boost it up a little more, but I don't know
about the extra $2000 for the lower number, so.....then again, how many of
those other two 68s are for sale? Then again, are the 3 known ones only
known by CGA, or would they be taking into account all the other known
companies that grade currency?

Its just a lot of silly population figure

slab hype. The coin market has been doing that stuff for years.

Who can really tell the difference between
an MS67 and an MS68?

A fool and his money.....