Old January 28th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jeff R.

Default "Real" Money

"e" wrote in message
news
In article .com,
"kathy1945" wrote:

Boy, some of you guys are real money snobs. The U.S. bills and coins
are primarily here to serve the purpose of commerce, and they work
pretty well. So what if a lot of them aren't worthy of framing.
That's only a secondary consideration.

The attractiveness of current USA papermoney from a collecting point of
view
is a million miles behind Scottish notes. We have very attractive
issues in
a variety of designs/colours and sizes from three different banks that
change fairly regularly.

i would like a list of countrys where american $100 bills
won't be snatched up eagerly.

1) Australia.

('cause I'd lose AUD$8 exchanging it for real spending money)

Anybody else?

--
Jeff R.