Old November 26th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Beanie

Default Have I been shilled?

"randiR" wrote in message
2...
I won an auction on ebay beating another bidder who, according to his
stats, has "Bid activity (%) with this seller: 90%". The bidders feedback
is only 41. Do I have grounds to register a complaint to either the seller
or ebay? Without this bidder, I would have received the item for $50 less.

Complaining to the seller would be fruitless since if it was a case of shilling,
he would be complicit and would deny everything anyway.
OTOH, since you won the item at a price you were apparently willing to pay, I
don't see what you have to complain of.