Old April 9th 11, 06:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
J[_2_]

Default An Excellent Evening

On Apr 8, 8:59*pm, "Francis A. Miniter" wrote:
It was the end of the second day of the Farmington Public
Library sale in Connecticut, but still I came out with:

Colin Dexter, Death is now my Neighbor (1st American Ed.
Crown - signed)

These are not ex-library.

Signed, wow! I went to two bookfairs in the last ten days. I cam away
empty-handed on Friday, but last Saturday I got a very nice collection
of Al Hirschfeld's theatre drawings, and an omnibus volume of the two
"Common Reader" collections of Virginia Woolf. (This was the American
first, and had most of its dust jacket still.)