Old March 11th 07, 09:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 10, 11:52 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
Get over me, Dave. I am never, ever going to have sex with you.

Heh. I wouldn't have sex with you with someone else's dick. I stick
strictly to human beings, thanks.

not ever.

Who asked ya?

You don't need to process your grief in public like this, though. Why
don't you get one of those little blank journals and exhaust your
emotional needs onto its tear stained pages?

Yawn.

Manage to unload that copy of the Picatrix yet? I've got people
clamoring to give me copies of the Qutub at a fraction of what you've
been asking. Too bad your attempts to horn in on the transaction were
unavailing, huh?

Gonna be capable of not responding _this_ time? I doubt it.