Old January 6th 05, 01:18 AM
DFloyd

Alan Williams wrote in
:

Steve Grant wrote:

"Bruce H (BoxTurtle)" wrote in
message ...

I note that I'm not listed directly as a defendent, but I'm quoted
further on. And I'm mentioned as a one of the people RCC is "headed
up" by. I never knew I was in charge...lucky for you folks, I'd
have stood a number of people in corners at various times if I had
known. Now that I know that, there's gonna be some changes. :-)

I for one would like to welcome our new box turtle overlords!

Hold on there! How did Bruce automatically inherit this position of
power and authority? I didn't see an election, I don't recall paying
anyone a fee and if this is an inherited position...who died and named
him King? I've always assumed that Stujoe Googler was the man in
charge. ;-)

Alan
'so sue me'

Time for a revolution, A coup de tat