Old January 6th 05, 12:03 AM
Sheldon England

I am curious though, how do you sue a newsgroup? Is he seeking to close
RCC so no one can complain about his companies grading practices in an open
forum?

In my opinion, anyone who who tries to sue a newsgroup is a moron -- a
bottom-feeding loser of society ... and an idiot ... who needs to get
out more.

So sue me, Accugrade. I just wrote this comment and opinion for EVERYONE
who reads this group to see. C'mon, ya lawsuit-filing weenies. I can't
imagine why anyone would have anything negative to say about such an
obviously stellar and professional enterprise.

What a bunch of dorks. Learn how Usenet works ... then go away.

- Sheldon