Old August 13th 03, 08:15 PM
Merlin Amusements

Definitely the wrong mech. Should be an AC controlled mech with the
reversing switch on the left side.
Mike

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
Mike,
This is the Prestige with the Chrome frame, there are no lights around
the glass. It does not however have the clear glass, it has a very
70's picture of a rock band on the glass. Someone could have changed
the mech I suppose, it is hard to tell since it was not working when I
got it.

Mark

"Merlin Amusements" wrote in message

. com...
Sounds to me like you have the wrong mech. Is this a prestige with the
chrome frame, or with the light organ around the front glass? The one

with
the chrome had the AC mech and the one with the lights had a DC mech.

Both
used the ESII system. If it is a Prestige, I don't think NSM ever made

one
for the ES3 or ES4 system. Which prestige do you have?
Mike

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
That confuses me even more. The sticker on the mech in the machine
says it is for the ES III/ ES IV. The scan switch does make the
carriage move though, which I wouldn't think it would do if it was