Old February 14th 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Pickering 345-03D Cartridge for Seeburg M100C?

The one I am talking about looks similar to the 345-03D, has four prongs,
and is a stereo cartridge.

Looks like this one only mine has yellow needles

http://www.jukebox-parts.com/np/NOV291.JPG

"Ken G." wrote in message
Adapter ? My gold cartridge plugged in the original arm direct but i
have a Seeburg G .
My cartridge shell is made of aluminum and takes the small L shaped
needles . I have seen this same cartridge in black also . Its the same
physical size as the red one .

It improved the sound by at least double lows and highs both