Old May 16th 05, 03:51 PM
Anita

On Mon, 16 May 2005 14:46:22 GMT, Paul Anderson
It has been disproven time and time again, but people still think it.
Everything from bicentennial quarters to $2 bills to half dollars to
state quarters to dollar coins NEVER EVER are worth more than face
value, yet there's this allure or myth of "worth something someday"
that is apparently irresistable.

I tend to think this way, too, Paul. I tend to think that something I
don't see every day will be worth something one day. The thinking is
probably true, but now I have to add that I probably won't be around
when that day comes.

She who recently cashed in $300 of circulated state quarters. They
would be worth something *some*day :- Anita