Old April 2nd 12, 08:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Terry Reedy

Default Evaluation of Philatelic Websites Revisited

On 4/1/2012 11:29 PM, Victor Manta wrote:
Ten years ago and earlier this was a hot topic on RCSD, being related to
the then Annual FIP Philatelic Website Evaluations.

The interest for this subject revived this year with the exhibition
IPHLA 2012, where the philatelic pages presented on digital media are
accepted again in the competition. Based on my rather long experience in
stamp collecting and in the creation of philatelic web pages, I deal in
my new article with the evolution of philatelic websites, taking a no
nonsense approach to their evaluation.

http://www.pwmo.org/IPHLA/12-evaluation-websites.htm

Your feedback is welcomed.

In your concluding section on the new regulations, you intermix quotes
without quote marks and your comments, both in the same font/style. This
make is hard to read as I had to puzzle out what what quite or paraphare
and what was your comment.