Old June 16th 04, 11:08 PM
Sheldon England

"moneystuff" wrote in message ...
i have a couple of canadian 1000 dollar bill in near uncirculated condition,
edges are sharp no stains . bill are very crisp. i have had in storage for
years, along with some old 5's tens 2's etc. anyone help me with current
value on these? looking to possibly sell. my brother collects mostly silver
but did give me some idea and looking for someone more into paper money then
he is for better opinion.

You can find current catalogue values in the J&M website
(www.jandm.com) in the Canadian Banknotes section. If looking to sell
you could also e-mail ) or fax (604-876-1518) a list
of the items to J&M for a "no obligation" offer.

Hope this helps.

- Sheldon