Old February 5th 05, 06:43 PM
Seanie The Grik-Slapper !

See how you infested usenet yesterday, 90% of the FILTH you deposited
was crossposted anti-turkish racism

http://snipurl.com/ckax

One of my cars is an SL55 AMG not "an MG Mercedes" (sic) you
illiterate oaf ! I understand your infantile jealousy, this was first
brought to your attention when a stalker friend of yours posted my
License plate [ 5 EAN ] to you in a greek forum after having spied
on my home and offices at your behest, remember now ?

As for your comment on an "Imaginary" coin collect my purile chum, Your
comprehension skills suck, I think I made it quite clear that I am
presently MINUS any collection

Grow up little girl !

And YES *I will stop you* doing in rec.collecting.coins what you have
done in soc.culture.romanian soc.culture.greek soc.culture.turkish
and soc.culture.europe for SIX TROLLING YEARS !

PWNT !