Old February 4th 05, 11:20 PM
gogu

Ο "James Higby" heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"Seanie The Grik-Slapper !" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Gogu troll who infests this newsgoup has AGAIN been comprehensively
unmasked in s.c.g

Read and BEWARE !

[long exchange snipped]

Just a few days ago you and I had a nice conversation about coins, your
collection, and a bit of history. I invite you to talk coins anytime!

:-)
Now you can see James that I was right and he has no interest at all for
coins (as for his alleged and imaginary collection, let me have some serious
doubts, it should be like his imaginary MG Mercedes or his Bentley ;-) LOL).
Just another pathetic troll and nothing more...

PS
I enjoyed his expression that I "infest this newsgroup" !
Who is "infesting this ng" now, that's easy for everybody to see ;-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

James