Old March 15th 13, 02:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tim[_5_]

Default Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! .

When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop

until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order

message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

First thing I would do is change the memory battery.If it doesn't remember the numbers issued,it doesn't want to work.
Second-get a owners manuel