Old February 29th 04, 09:29 AM
recgamepinball

Hello, you need to take out the mechanisme, and you will find , how shall
i explain that...?, under the turntable find the gears that drive the record
holder you will find a gear fixed with trhee screws , these screws are in
oval holes and you can sightly move the gear by deplacing the screws in the
oval holes , this adjustement covers about 11/2 deplacement of the record
holder and is indeed the adjustement for the record holder to put the right
record in front of the pick-up arm.. I'll try to fin the page of the manual
where is shown the photo of this adjustement eventually with comments ,
i'll look that up today..Leon from http://www.jukebox-fan.be , as the server
containing all the schematics and adjustements book published on my website
is down you cannot download these for the moment otherwise it was more easy
, i suppose the manual for adjustements of AMI mlchanics is on the site, i
hope the sever will be repaired next week ..Leon

Chadsgames schreef in berichtnieuws
I have a Rowe T1 45 jukebox that has a problem with the selection. It is

always
one record off. Not sure what to do. I am somewhat new to the juke

scene. Any
help will be appreciated! I need to get it fixed.
TIA