Old August 18th 06, 04:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

Default BAWK!!!!!!!!!

William W Western wrote:
Why the no-show? You were scared!

Bicycle. You seem like a tough guy. Got any pictures of you
in the ring? I was going to say "cleaning someone's clock", but couldn't
remember if you were the watch collector/seller.

Lets keep things in perspective. Charlie Nudo posted he was going to
"clean the streets"
with me and I would be "walking with a limp". At no time did I ever
threaten him with anything close to what he posted to me. He called my
wifes employer, posted he would send her boss all my postings so she
"wouldn't get a good reference ever", posted her work number and
encouraged other to call her.

Yeah, I am the watch seller/collector. Charlie claims I lost an Ebay
account over harrassing his auctions but to this day he cannot produce
the name of that account because it never happened.

I don't need to post any pictures of myself, they have been posted in
various groups in the past along with pictures of my home and vehicles.
I'm big enough to deal with the likes of a keyboard warrior like Nudo,
he would be ****ting his pants at the sight of me regardless of how big
I was because his kind is all talk until it comes down to brass tacks,
then he's running to the police claiming he's being threatened.