Old September 29th 03, 09:05 PM
claytons

Default FS: Lot of 50 Cherished Teddies including DAISY

Hi to all!
I am selling my Cherished Teddy collection, this lot includes the rare and
hard to get DAISY. Follow this link to check out my ebay auction to see
what is available:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=39 09&rd=1
If you need more info just email me, I have pictures of all of them
available, I just posted 6 of the 15 pictures I have of this collection.

Also! I am paying for the shipping! This makes it easier for you to know
how much you will pay in the end, all you pay is what you bid.

Check it out, this is a great way to begin a collection for your child, or
just add to one for yourself. Remember, Christmas is comin' !