Old July 20th 04, 08:58 PM
Bluesea

"Viseguy" wrote in message
om...

A couple of months ago, in a flush of enthusiasm over one of Nathan's
new inks, I wrote a rather long letter to a European friend, five or
six pages, in Ottoman Rose. At the time I thought it was way cool to
use this new incarnation of a long-lost "classic" color, but now ... I
think it was a mistake. Let's face it, it's attractive, it's unusual,
but, at bottom, O.R. is just another shade of red.

NO-nononononono!

Red is RED and OR is ROSE, a very dignified way for a guy to write with pink
'cause it's a deep pink and doesn't look frilly or feminine like Sheaffer's
pink.

--
~~Bluesea~~