Old September 5th 03, 12:43 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

One last jab at this jerk, and then I promise I will put him back in the
killfile, and improve the signal-noise ratio in this group.

trippin2-8track wrote:

parole ?? denied. never was, never will be.

No surprise there. Butthead for life!

email address ?? wrong one asshole. email it, see what happens.

Already did..plenty of times. "The Nudo Family" lives there.

threat ?? BWAHAHAHA!!! man, are you a wimp or what !

Or what. On the other hand YOU my fine friend are a coward and a bully.

ever hear of the IRS ??

Trust me Bubba...unlike you, I stopped using the 1040 EZ form a long
time ago.

next question. keep the fiction to a minimum this time.

Here is a question for you. Why did you ever start posting in this NG in
the first place? It is pretty obvious that you do not even give a crap
about them in the first place.

And, in saying goodbye to this mental defective, I leave you with this
email from him:

Subject:
home player for 8 track
Date: