Old December 24th 03, 05:08 PM
Josh

Thanks! Did the gray boxes fail a lot on location?

Josh
http://www.joshkaplan.com, home of Pinball Central
"Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner" wrote in
message link.net...
Just unplug the old gray box and connect the new one

at least you know your tomat is working if it is selecting all the songs
with the battery test you may still have to eject all the songs when
connecting the new box the tomat may still be energized after that try
to make a selection and as for killing the gray box some of them are 30
years old just moving the machine will do it but not likely

Jim W

"Josh" wrote in message
Hi all,
I posted a while ago about my juke going crazy and not selecting

anything.
I contacted the seller, and he is sending me another gray box working,

the
digital reciever & decoder. I have no idea what I did to kill the first
one, if I did anything. Right now, the juke is stuck in a loop of

playing
each and every 'a' side and 'b' side since i did the d cell battery

test.
When I plug in the new box, or before that, should I be doing

something
get the juke out of this loop to avoid frying the new box, like trying

get the juke out of this loop, or is this even an issue? I was

concerned,
because I read at a site somewhere that every selection is energized

now,
since the juke is currently brain dead and cannot select anything
specific,so I didn't want to fry the new box when I install it.

Thanks,