Old January 15th 15, 01:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

Default Hello????

Hi, Bruce! Glad to hear from you again! Nice to see that you're
still willling to talk to someone other than yourself! Once in a
while, we say something interesting! Maybe....

I haven't done anything with coins in forever. Can't wait for
retirement, some day, so I can have time on my hands to work on my
hobbies! I actually had some coin books on my Christmas list this
year, but didn't get any of them. Maybe for my birthday, in March???
Hope so!

I miss the days of the coin swaps!

Ha! I've been retired for 18 years and my wife still finds more and more
things for me to do. At my age, I find my recent coin purchases more linked
to bullion-related items, with the heirs in mind.