Old December 9th 06, 02:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tenpin

Default Rowe ami cd100

You could try asking and posting it on the Forums found at
www.jukeboxmadness.com website. There are also links to Jukebox home /
hobby / collectable and commercial dealers at this stie that may help you.
The website is a UK site. In the USA I would say between $900 and $1500
( US Dollars ) would be in the ballpark depending on operational and visual
condition. Check out the website it may give you some ideas.
"paulbilly" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a rowe ami cd100, in good condition, but unfortunately need to
sell it. Any guidance on how much and where to sell in the UK?
Willing to sell with the CD's and labels all in tact.