Old August 11th 04, 05:55 AM
BrownBullhead [eBay]

I agree... I think Stu's reply to Jean-Francois was a bit overboard.

Stu... you said you wanted discussion from other collectors, and when they
did write you back, you "flamed" them. Read once... read twice... same
pattern for writing your reply... Write... revise... then send. Anything
posted to these groups is public and I think it would serve your purpose
better if you encouraged the debate rather than stifle the individual
comments as received.

Just my $0.05.

"Steve Angel" wrote in message
Stu,

You said you were looking for opinions. I gave you one: mine. My
opinion that is if you are serious about disliking a product, then don't
buy it. The democracy of business is conducted by voting with money.
Don't like it? Don't buy. It's that simple. Or am I being too dumb
for you, chucklehead?

For that matter, JF also voiced his opinion, to be similarly rebuffed
with rudeness from you. Perhaps you ought to be clearer next time you
post, and state that you only want opinions from collectors who agree
with you and have exactly the same opinion.

Dumbass.
--

Brought to you by J, S, and the number 19.
In the event that they are unable to perform their duties,