Old August 8th 04, 05:33 PM
Otto

What do you mean again?

"Stu" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
and having said that, I will not try to get any intelligent thought
provoking conversations about the collecting hobby here again.

thunderous applause

"Stu" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
Wasn't looking for everyone to agree. I wanted to know what people

thought
of the "card" not what they thought the complaint. You and JF said

nothing
about the card, just the post, in which case you are not only wasting my
time but your own as well. If you had something to say about the card in
general (like it, hate it...whatever) that's what I was looking for. The
"don't like it don't buy it" thing is lame. I was looking for people's
opinion on where this hobby is going in terms of quality items available

but
instead got a few people who prove that this is a place where a quality
discussion can't be started but griping about people's posts is the norm

and
all we can expect.

Thanks Steve, you are one the newsgroup's sharpest minds!

"Steve Angel" wrote in message
Stu,

You said you were looking for opinions. I gave you one: mine. My
opinion that is if you are serious about disliking a product, then

don't
buy it. The democracy of business is conducted by voting with money.
Don't like it? Don't buy. It's that simple. Or am I being too dumb
for you, chucklehead?

For that matter, JF also voiced his opinion, to be similarly rebuffed
with rudeness from you. Perhaps you ought to be clearer next time you
post, and state that you only want opinions from collectors who agree
with you and have exactly the same opinion.

Dumbass.
--

Brought to you by J, S, and the number 19.
In the event that they are unable to perform their duties,