Old August 31st 14, 01:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Paul Ciszek

Default Sacagaweas

I routinely get rolls of dollar coins from the bank and use them in
vending machines and general commerce. Occasionaly they include the
post-2000 Sacajaweas. Recently one had the reverse commemerating
horses.

The 2009 issue is the only one I fine appealing.

--
Please reply to: |"We establish no religion in this country, we command
pciszek at panix | no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever.
Autoreply disabled | --Ronald Reagan, October 26, 1984