Old February 2nd 04, 05:02 AM
Matho1

Sorry I missed it Bob, It was on my calendar but was missed. Madison, WI has
their annual coin club show coming March 21, Don't know what to expect but
it could prove to be fun. Maybe you can attend.

/\/\

"Bob Peterson" wrote in message
I must admit I was a little sad to see one dealer who has been there for a
number of years showed up with not only AGC slabbed coins, but a bunch of
NTC slabs as well.

"Bob Peterson" wrote in message
Despite the cold weather and the Super Bowl, attendance at today's show

was
quite well attended. I left at noon and it was still pretty well

packed.

I was a bit disappointed in the lack of tokens at this show, but I did

make
a few minor purchases, including a 2003 proof silver eagle ($32), and

two
Panamanian proof 20 balboas ($25 each). The latter are the size of

coasters
and quite pretty, and on top of that contain about 3.8 ounces of silver.

At
current spot silver prices, I got them basically as bullion, which is

all
have ever considered them to be anyway.