Old January 3rd 07, 11:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
John R. Yamamoto-Wilson

Default New free e-books site.

bookworm wrote:
Here is useful site where you can find live links to many interesting
books:

http://www.freebookspot.com

- more then 60 categories (tech-books and fiction)
- more then 5 GB of free books in PDF, CHM, RTF formats

I checked the literature section. Some pretty weird selections there,
such as Eric Schlosser, Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the
All-American Meal and Bill Cosby, I Am What I Ate And I Am Frightened.

And I'm sure that people like Dan Brown, whose works you are offering
for free download, will be intrigued to know that "All content included
on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images,
audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the
property of FreeBookSpot.com or its content suppliers and protected by
United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all
content on this site is the exclusive property of FreeBookSpot.com and
protected by U.S. and international copyright laws."
(http://www.freebookspot.com/Rules.aspx)

John
http://rarebooksinjapan.org