Old September 20th 03, 02:59 AM
Dakota

Default Which volume of Y&T is Russia?

I'm visiting a lot of European sites in my attempt to fill some empty
spots in my Russian collection. Everybody there seems either to favor
Michel (a little)or much more commonly Y&T.

I see "Y&T 1287 non-dentele, 12.50 Euros." WOW!!!! HEY I might just
need that one - but which one is it? I send an e-mail off to the
seller ans ask him the issue date - if I had that then I could cross
reference it to Scott. Alas, Y&T only gives the year of issue!!

I've asked some of these sellers which volume contains Russia and
they've all said Tome 4, 2eme - the 2nd part of Volume 4.

My 2001 Tome 3 1re partie indicates that Tome 4 is a single volume -
and tome III covers Heliogoland a Yugoslavie. Volume IV is Europe de
L'est but indicates it is only up to 1996. How far East????

I've visited Yvert.com and they don't indicate on their page which
volume it is that covers Russia.

Where is Russia? Anybody?

Weeping out of frustration, but still offering handshakes,

Dakota