Old March 28th 19, 03:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Seeburg AVM-1000

Hi group, jukebox is a Seeburg Laser Music CD jukebox. Music sequenced lights just suddenly stopped working for no reason known. Everything else seems to be working fine with jukebox. I removed the visualizer module and there are no visual signs of faults. Going to start digging into it this weekend but thought I would throw this out here in case anyone else has experienced this before and might know where I should start. Thanks for any input, Brian