Old October 10th 18, 04:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default NSM CityII ESII

On 2018/10/09 5:17 PM, Dave N. wrote:
I have a NSM city II it will scan find the correct record and start to
load it. After getting it almost all the way in to the clamp the motor
stops running.
The turn table motor is running I can turn the black motor by hand and
it will finish loading and the tone arm sets down on the record but
there still is no sound.
Can anyone help me with this Please. I have a manual that the person I
got it from had but cant see what keeps the motor running till it
loads.

Thank You for your Time

Dave

This could be mechanical, check the condition of the plastic cam lobes -
are any split or the cam plastic body? I've seen that stop the load
cycle early...

John :-#(#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com