Old February 28th 07, 07:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

Default Charlie Nudo's sad legacy of failure

that is true and i know about his actvitys and he will get his own dont you
worry.
you should be above him and just ignore him .
you have lots of advice you could offer others rather than fight with him.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 03:15:28 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

bob and you and noodels going to drive each other in to the ground for

the
rest of ya lives both of you have youre good points and some times youre

bad
nights why not just give it a rest and agree to disagree? snip

There's a difference you're not seeing. He's a petty criminal...I am
not. Petty criminals deserve what punishment they get. I've done
nothing to warrent the 3 years of false statements and misleading
retorts that have come from him.

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com