Old January 18th 11, 10:41 AM posted to rec.collecting
Emoneyclips

Default Bracelets For Men ,Colibri Bracelets ,Men's Bracelets Collections

eMoneyClips.com is dedicated to offer best products in men's
accessories with the personalization service packaged together to make
a perfect gift for yourself or someone you care for. We specialize in
engraved money clips, cufflinks, men's jewelry and business card
cases.

Here at eMoneyClips, we offer a variety of money clips made with
premium quality stainless steel to suit your needs. From engravable to
designer money clips, we have a vast assortment to select from so
search today and discover a cool money clip that will soon be finding
its way into your pocket!

For more information: http://www.emoneyclips.com/