Old February 17th 04, 09:38 PM
Didier Cuidet

Le 17 Feb 2004 11:48:02 -0800, dans rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,
(Victor Manta) a écrit :

Didier Cuidet wrote in message . ..
Le Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:09:23 +0100, dans rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,
"Mette" a écrit :

Does anyone know what's happening at the UNI Berlin
Newsserver?? ...

What kind of stamps are issued by « UNI Berlin Newsserver » ?

Can't you ask such a question in a group dedicated to usenet servers,
and not in a group dedicated to stamps collection ?

This is a relevant question, coming from a known participant in this
NG, one who has lost the access to her NG server (and implicitely to
this NG), and who is searching for a solution.

Is there some people who is allowed to talk about everything, forgetting
the topic of the newsgroup ? Where is the list of them ?

I doubt that it is polite to say (in other words): Don't bother us
with your non-philatelic problems and search for a solution elsewhere!
I wonder if the traditional "courtoisie" isn't gradually vanishing
somewhere in France...

Courtesy is not the problem. This group is not the better one to have a
wise answer. Do you ask for bread at your car seller ?

BTW, I have exactly the same problem, and this thread helped me too.

I have a question about my cats. Is this one the right group, too ?

--
DC